After buying the netgear orbi router, the next step is perform the www.orbilogin.com setup. To setting up the Orbi login -Netgear router, you are standing at a perfect place.
Steps to perform the Orbi login setup
Following are the important steps to setting up your orbilogin.com using an access point:-
- Take a help of an Ethernet cable to connect the internet port of Orbi login -Netgear to the LAN port of the Orbi router (existing).
- In the next step, launch a desired internet browser such as Google Chrome, internet explorer, etc. from a connected mobile phone or laptops.
- Type the www.orbilogin.com web address over the location bar. However, a login window appears.
- Input the http://orbilogin.com login credentials. Use the default credentials I.e. username as admin & password as password in lower case-sensitive.
- Thereafter, go to the advanced option. Choose the advanced setup option and finally, click to the Router/ AP mode. Now, the Router or AP mode page will appear on window screen
- Click on the AP mode radio button.
- Finally, configure the internet protocol setting.
Steps to login the Netgear orbi router
Once the user is done with the www.orbilogin.com setup process. Then, moving forward to the login the Netgear Orbi login -Netgear router. Start following the mentioned steps:-
- To complete orbilogin.net process, use and Ethernet cable to make a wired connection between the computer or laptop and the Orbi login -Netgear router.
- In case, if the user fails to make a connection through Ethernet cable. Then, connect your devices by using the Wi-Fi network.
- Go to the internet browser of your choice and type the www.orbilogin.com address in the location bar. Hit the enter button using the keyword.
- Thereafter, provide the default orbilogin.com login credentials only if you have not changed the default credentials.
- Finally, click on the login button. Thus, the user will able to configure the orbilogin router.