If you struggled enough to fix orbi purple light issue? or the Orbi router is continuously blinking purple light? Then, don’t worry.
We are here to provide every possible solution to fix the orbi blinking purple light issue in a hassle-free manner.
Important steps to fix Orbi purple light
Some of the troubleshooting points for the orbi blinking purple light fix procedure are:-
- Make sure that there should be no loose cable connections.
- Connect the Orbi router with your Orbi satellite in a perfect manner.
- Put your Orbi router as well as Orbi satellite in contact with each other.
- Keep updating your Orbi router firmware by using the orbilogin.com web page.
- In case, you have properly connected all the cables and still, you are facing the Orbi purple light issue. Then, disconnect all of the cables and wires and try to connect them again.
Once, you made the wired connection, switch on your Netgear Orbi router and the modem. Reboot them properly.
Major reasons for Orbi blinking purple light
Some of the possible reasons for orbi blinking purple light.
- The most commonly valid reason is network issue for Orbi solid purple light.
- Sometimes, when Orbi satellite fails to connect with Orbi router.
- Issues related to the web connectivity may lead to the Orbi router flashing Magenta light.
- Any malware issue or virus is also a major cause for orbi flashing purple light.
- If suppose, your Ethernet cable is not properly connected to the WLAN port of the Netgear Orbi router. So, this might be the cause of blinking purple light.
- The outdated firmware is also a major reasons for purple light.
Here you can successfully fix the Orbi purple light. Also, if you may face any issues related to Orbi blinking purple light, do contact the technical skilled experts.