The Orbi Wi-Fi router delivers high-performance wireless internet to your whole house. It helps you eradicate dead zones in your home and provide fast browsing speeds. This article is about how you can easily reset your orbi back to factory default settings.
Reset is always our last priority when all the options fail to solve the issue. Cause reset removes all the previous settings of the router. Moreover, most of the errors are solved by resetting the Orbi router.
Some of these issues are listed below.
- Orbi router showing red, blue, or amber light.
- Slow internet speed.
- The router failed to work.
- Download or upload speeds are slow.
Points to remember:
- Before you start, check that your Orbi device is powered up.
- Remember that the resetting process will erase all your personalized settings, such as the default password or username.
- The reset process will un-sync the router and satellite from each other, so you need to pair and configure them after the resetting process.
Steps to reset Orbi router
- Start with connecting the router’s power adapter to a wall socket and press the router’s power button to turn it on.
- Discover the router’s reset button. You can easily find it at the back end of the router.
- Take a pointed object such as a paperclip or safety pin to complete the reset of your Orbi Router.
- Press and hold the router’s reset button for about 15 seconds.
- When the status lights of the Orbilogin router go off and restart, the reset process is completed.
- Now log in to the router’s admin and reconfigure it again.