Are you looking for a perfect guide to reset your Orbi login-com device?
If yes, then you are visiting to a perfect place. In this article, we will suggest the best guidelines to reset the orbilogin.com router.
Steps to reset the orbilogin.com Orbi router
Keep following the given steps to reset your Orbi device:-
- Use a pin or take a paper clip to insert into the reset hole on the backside of the Netgear Orbi Router.
- But before, make it sure that your Orbi login-com device is powered on. In case, if it is not then firstly turn on the power of the router.
- Now, gently keep the press and hold down the reset button for about 10 to 15 seconds. Push it until the power LED of your device will start blinking amber.
Thus, your Orbi login-com router device is successfully reset to the factory default settings by using the above steps.
Update the orbi Router’s firmware
To check down for the new firmware update of orbilogin.com router and to download (if available), then follow the given steps below:-
- Make a wireless connection among any of the client devices to the router’s Wi-Fi network.
- Open the Orbi application on your mobile device, personal computer or laptop.
- Now, input the orbilogin.com router’s login password and click on the Sign-in option.
- Click on the menu bar present at the topmost left corner.
- Move to the setting option and click on Router settings.
- Thus, by using scroll down, click on the option Check for update.
- Besides that, if you will see a firmware update option instead of a check for updates, then it states that the new firmware update is available for your router.
- Therefore, to complete the firmware update process, keep following the on-screen steps.
- Once the firmware is updated, your Orbi Router will be rebooted.