Netgear Orbi RBK40 is a Tri-Band excellent home Wi-Fi System which easily covers the space about 4000 square feet. With the help of the backhaul connection, you can take the help of any number of the device. This will not affect to speed of the device.
The user have to simply type the www.orbilogin.com or www.orbilogin.net into the address bar of preferred web browser, the user would able to take a guide about the various function of the Netgear Orbi RBK40 AC2200. As the device is highly compatible with the Google assistant such as Amazon Echo, Alexa, etc.
Steps for Netgear Orbi RBK40 router setup
Meanwhile, the question raises how to setup Netgear Orbi RBK40 router? Undoubtedly, this blog provides a simple and easiest way to perform the task.
Now, we are going to discuss the easy steps to perform the setup procedure. Steps to follow are:-
- In the first and foremost step, you may need to unplug the modem. Along with that, if one contains the support battery, then formerly you need to remove and replace the battery
- Plugin the modem back to its position.
- Now, start connecting the modem to the available internet port on Netgear Orbi router by taking the help of an Ethernet cable.
- After that, attach Orbi router to a power source outlets. If suppose, the power LED on the backside of Netgear RBK40 router does not flash, then try to press the ON/Off button.
- Wait till; the LED light of orbilogin.com router will turn to solid white and thereafter, in pulse white.
- To get the marvelous Wi-Fi coverage, put your Orbi satellite in the midway of your home.
- Start connecting Your Orbi satellite to a power wall socket. If the power LED will not blink, then keep pressing the ON/OFF button.
- Consequently, wait sometimes till orbi satellite’s ring LED to light solid white, then pulse white and at last it will turn to magenta.
- Besides that, when the Orbi satellite’s pulses magenta, then it will light up any of the following color, then automatically turns off:-
- Solid blue: Connection among the Orbi router as well as Orbi satellite is in good condition.
- Solid magenta: It defines that your Orbi satellite is unable to connect to the Orbi router. For this, you have moved your router closer.
- Solid amber: It defines the connection among the Orbi router and Orbi satellite is in fair state.
- Use a computer or any other client device and start connecting to the Orbi router or Orbi satellite with the help of an Ethernet cable (wired connection) or by Wi-Fi connection. To establish a Wireless connection, the users may need to find the present Wi-Fi name along with the security key. Thereafter, try to connect to that network name from your Wi-Fi enabled device.
However, your Netgear orbilogin.com router setup process has been completed.
Troubleshoot during Orbi router setup
While performing the Netgear Orbi RBK40 AC2200 setup, the users are free to take the help of the preferred web browser. By. But sometimes, it can be noticed that generally the users comes with an request to deal with issues during the setup of Netgear Orbi RBK40 AC2200 set up. So, here we have also mentioned the instructions to deal with issue during setup.
- You may need to properly check for the connectivity among the Netgear orbi router and the Wi-Fi enabled device.
- Secondly, check whether your Orbi device is properly connected to the power supply.
- Lastly, reboot all of the connected devices including the available modem.