Configuring your Netgear Orbi-login.com RBK50 router will permit the users to use their router with the existing ISP (internet service provider). Additionally, one can also resolve the problems related to the network connectivity.
Thus, in the below section, the article defines the important steps through which you can easily perform the Netgear orbilogin.com RBK50 router setup.
Steps for Netgear Orbi RBK50 setup
In order to setup your Orbi-login.com, the following points are:-
- Formerly, power off your modem as well as your Netgear Orbi RBK50 router.
- Take a help of an Ethernet cable for connecting the modem to the port labelled as ‘ internet port’ on your available Orbi router.
- Take another end of Ethernet cable, connect the client device such as laptop either computer to any of the port which is labelled as ‘LAN’ on your router.
- Switch on your available modem and wait for a while, till the light becomes stable in position.
- After that, power on the Netgear Orbi RBK50 router. Wait till, the power LED light becomes solid green in colour.
- In the next step, open an internet browser on your laptop. Then, type the orbilogin.com URL in the address bar of your desired internet browser. You can also try by using the default IP address of your orbilogin.com router.
- Now, the login dialog box opens. Provide the correct login details to examine your Orbi router.
- To login in to your provide “admin” in the field of username and “password” for the password. After providing the correct login details, tap on the Sign in option.
- Thus, the Netgear Genie smart wizard displays on your window screen.
- Click on the Advanced tab >> setup wizard (present at the left side).
Therefore, your Netgear Orbi RBK50 setup is done.