Netgear Orbi router is one of the ultimate wi-fi routers and gives amazing wireless coverage and performance. Use the high-speed internet connection using the Orbi router. Before you enjoy the Orbi router wi-fi, first, you have to log in to your Orbi device in a proper manner. Even though the login process is not a challenging task, still user feel like a tough task.
This post explained all the essential points to help you fix Orbilogin not working error. Let’s get started with the login process, we will discuss some troubleshooting steps.
How to complete Orbi login process: Let’s See!
- Initially, connect your Orbi router to the device using an Ethernet cable.
- Be sure your router and modem are properly connected and also plugged in an electric socket.
- After this, plug the Orbi satellite into a wall outlet.
- Now, wait here until the LED light on the Orbi satellite gets turned blue.
- When the above step is completed, move to your laptop.
- Open any web browser according to you.
- Type orbilogin net in the Link bar.
- Here, you will be asked for login details.
- Type admin in the username and password field.
- You will reach the Orbi setup page.
- Continue with the following on-screen steps to complete the orbi login process.
steps for orbilogin not working
- Confirm that your Orbi devices correctly plugged into an active energy source. The Power LED lights turn green, if the Orbi router are powered up.
- Also, check that your device is appropriately connected to the Orbi wireless network or the router’s LAN port.
- Use the default IP address http://192.168.1.1 or http://10.0.0.1 to access the orbilogin.net or orbilogin.com.
- If you modified the default IP address, type your new IP address.
- In case, the wireless connection has trouble connecting to your Orbi network, try to use an Ethernet cable to connect your Orbi router.
- Verify that your modem is well connected to the Orbi router Internet port.
- orbilogin.net and orbilogin.com might cache in your browser. Use different links using a different browser, such as Google Chrome or Firefox.
- Go with another wireless device to connect to the Orbi router.
- Power cycle your all devices.
- The last option is to reset all the devices to factory default settings.
If you still fail to solve the orbilogin.com not working issue, get in contact with our best technical team to get an immediate solution.